Frequently Asked Questions
What markets does your company do business in?
Our brokers have been delivering commercial real estate and multi-family residential services across Atlantic Canada for 30+ years. The top locations that we serve include Moncton, Saint John, Fredericton, Bathurst and Edmundston in New Brunswick, Halifax, Truro, Amherst, and Sydney in Nova Scotia, Charlottetown and Summerside on Prince Edward Island, and St. John’s and Corner Brook in Newfoundland and Labrador.
I noticed you focus on commercial real-estate but can you elaborate on your multi-family residential services?
In addition to commercial properties we also specialize in multi-family residential real estate including apartment developments, senior housing, student housing and condo developments. With access to diverse capital sources across the region and experience in assessing what types of complexes to build and how to design them, we assist developers and investors in all stages of building new developments as well as in the sale or purchase of existing properties.
What are some good resources to learn more about doing business in Atlantic Canada?
Companies looking to expand their businesses and searching for a warehouse or office space, for example, use our team of advisors to understand what locations are available and which options would be their ideal fit. Similarly, we help existing property owners find tenants or buyers for their properties.
What are the benefits of having an independent broker like yours?
An Independent agency such as ours is intentionally small on staff size and service offerings, but not on success, results and profits.
Working with our independent real estate team has many benefits including:
- We have more time for you – Our agents won’t forget your name. There’s a focus on quality service, so you’re more likely to enjoy the benefits of a real estate agent who treats you like a person, not a number.
- High level of experience versus junior account management – When you work with one of our brokers, you can count on the fact that they have lots of experience and will not be handing off the dirty work to someone junior who doesn’t have the high level of expertise to avoid any potential investment mishaps.
- We love our job – Independent commercial real estate agents have a close, personable and highly rewarding culture. We are more client-focused which ensures that our clients will always know and trust the person managing their property.
- We have greater autonomy – We have the freedom to work with any other company’s real estate agent without the pressure to guide our clients to our colleagues listings.
- Enjoy long-term, professional and personable relationships – Our independent real estate agents take the time and energy to invest in relationships with the clients they have. They take the time to fully understand your property, your tenants, your financial goals and your concerns, because their attention won’t be spread thinly. When things go wrong, you’ll be prioritised faster than if you were just one of many owners in the address book. As a result of this, you will always enjoy a high quality service and a long-term rapport with your broker working at our firm.